Communities thrive best, when their public health interests are identified, acknowledged and supported, without compromise.
HealthSquared combines local knowledge, with evidence based practice, in order to develop and deliver practical programmes of action, that create public health impact.
Improving health services and reducing health inequalities, provides wide-ranging opportunities for transformational change, across all social and economic areas.
Our Public & Community Health Development expertise revolves around:
- Public & Community Health Needs Assessment
- Prevention Based Programme Design & Management
- Policy Development & Research
- Health Literacy & Behaviour Change
- Youth, Adult & Older Peoples Health & Social Services
- Media Management
- Community Business & Social Enterprise
- Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning